- We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases; if for any reason you change your mind, we’re happy to refund all full priced-items for both domestic and international orders.
- To be eligible for a refund, returns must be received by Venroy within 30 working days from delivery. Items must be in their original condition with all tags intact, unwashed and unworn.
- We will only cover the cost of postage on returns if your order is faulty. We do not cover the cost of postage on returns due to dissatisfaction or a change of heart.
- Please note, we don’t accept returns for Women’s swim bottoms and one-piece swimsuits, and Oliver Peoples eyewear.
- For additional information, please call us on (+61) 2 9331 1123 or email email@example.com
- Submit your order number and email to our returns portal.
- Wait for us to approve the return. Please allow up to 24 working hours for us to review your order. .
- Once approved, please post your parcel to the address below; do not post your parcel before you receive approval on the return.
C/O Plan A Logistics
9-14 Byrnes St
Botany, NSW, 2019
- Please note, local post services can take 5–7 business days to return your parcel. At that point of processing we will confirm its arrival, and your refund, exchange or store credit will be applied. We appreciate your patience.
- We offer exchanges on returns of full-priced items submitted within 30 days. You can make exchanges via our returns portal.
- Due to the fast sellout of items, we advise that you re-purchase your desired item as soon as convenient to ensure you don’t miss out. You can then send the original back for a traditional return and refund. We recommend this approach over a traditional exchange as we cannot guarantee that the stock you have requested will still be available at the time your exchange is received and processed.
- We don’t cover the shipping cost for international exchanges. We will email you an invoice for the flat rate of $40AUD on the new exchange order at time of dispatch. This must be finalised before we ship your exchanged product.
Damaged or Faulty Items
- We maintain strict quality control to ensure all items are up to the highest standard; however, if you receive an item that happens to be faulty, we are pleased to replace your item free of charge and will supply a prepaid shipping label to cover the cost of your return.
- Please note, if the garment has been misused by the purchaser, or the care instructions have not been followed, we will not be able to honour a replacement.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged or if a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase.
- Faulty Claims must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sale Items: Items included in the Lockdown sales are not eligible for a return, refund or exchange.
- Swimwear: Women’s swim bottoms and one-piece swimsuits
- Eyewear: Oliver Peoples eyewear.
- Footwear: Returns of footwear will not be accepted if the product has scuff marks or the original shoe box is damaged. Please try on all footwear on a soft carpeted surface before wear.